A Broad Range of Expertise
What makes someone an expert in your opinion? Is it their educational credentials? What they’ve managed to accomplish or achieve? Or simply their love for something that had them delving deeper and giving what they love their time and attention?
I think it can be all of these.
That’s why you’ll see a variety of experts in this section. The one thing they have in common is that their knowledge can help you deal with your anxiety.
Maybe what they have to say will resonate with you immediately. Possibly it won’t resonate at all until some future point in time when you trip over them or run across them again and get an aha! moment.
Whether you’re checking these folks out for the first time, or coming back again looking for a different level of help, it’s my hope that you find it here – or at the very least find an idea, or a process or even a path that will take you where you want to go.
In case you’re wondering how or where I find people, I do it in a variety of ways.
- Some were doing an online summit on anxiety;
- Others I connected with via a specialty online store that published and sold their books, audios, or videos;
- I’d buy one book at an online bookstore, and when they recommend similar books a title would catch my eye;
- An author I know about has a new book out; and
- I’ve been known to trip over a bag of books slated to go to a fundraiser and have the one I needed at that time fallout.
One I learned of when I was having a conversation with a therapist from my Buddhist community (aka sangha). He recommended Dr. David Tolin’s book Face Your Fears: A Proven Plan to Beat Anxiety, Panic, Phobias, and Obsessions. (Review to be scheduled)
My criteria for including them is simple: They have knowledge that can help you with your anxiety, and they share it in books, audios, videos or programs.
For help with things that are don’t specifically deal with anxiety, please check out what’s there for you under the Life Help menu.
And don’t forget to get your free copy of my 10 Tips to Outsmart Anxiety (Whatever the Situation) by clicking here.